Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First time for everything

OK, this is the first time I have every done this thing called blogging. So you have to excuse me if my spelling and grammar is off. I woke up this morning and went to work and worked, now I want to go home. This is easy enough. All you have to do is type random things and people read them.

OK here is the real reason I have joined. I have a dream of becoming a Photographic Journalist for Nataniel Geographic so I was told this it the first step to take. So a write stuff and people read it. Cool beans!!!!!!!!!.

Anyway this is just a sort start to my long blogging career. So watch this space for future snapshots of my life.....

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Well done, Brett ;-) Welcome to the blogosphere. I am proud to leave your first comment.

    ReplyDelete