Thursday, October 22, 2009

The second day

Hi all in the blogging world, this is my second day doing this cool thing and it is all going really well.

Well the day has been really slow and dragging on. Even working really hard does not seem to make time travel any faster. It's funny through how so many of our lives revolve around work. We wake up, go to work, work and then go home again and the cycle starts over all again the next day . How cool is that......? We live in a box, drive to work in a smaller box and then work in another box to earn money that is held in another box called a bank. So the question is how do we break out of the norm and start to live life not through work, but through our hearts and souls.

Do we work to live or live to work, or is there something else that should drive us, feed us with the passion we need. I have the answer, but I am not going to give that away just yet.

So I guess I should go back to work. Yey!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi. welcome to the blogosphere. I came by way of Tamara' blog. And to anwer your question, I'm driven by the passion for the work I do. So I don't work so I can live. Working i part of the living proces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog! That's so exciting!

    And i think that putting yourself into limbo for a huge chunk of our life to 'live' for the tiny part of life that is weekends is just silly. unfortunately it pays the bills though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a slightly different situation. I hate what I do for half the day and love what I do for the other half, so I guess I strike a weird kind of balance. Still glad it's Friday though ;-)

    ReplyDelete